Hindu Vivek Kendra
«« Back

Sensational!!! Russian spy exposed the birth of Indian communism; Russians fund the Indian communists?

Author: Nishika Ram
Publication: Postcard News
Date:  February 20, 2018
URL:      https://postcard.news/sensational-russian-spy-exposed-birth-indian-communism-russians-fund-indian-communists/

Yuri Bezmenov, a spy who was sent to India, who was trained in a school in Moscow directly controlled by the KGB in the 50s with the only intension that he would sneak into Indian politics and supply various information to Soviet union. He was instructed to develop close relationship with powerful leaders in India.

But India’s culture was such that he could not stab India further. Gradually he started developing tremendous love to India and a sense of hate triggered against Soviet Union. Bezmenov is best remembered for his anticommunist lectures and books from the 1980s.

In February 1970, Bezmenov clothed himself in hippi attire, replete with a beard and wig, and joined a tour group; by this means, he escaped to Athens, Greece. After contacting the American embassy and undergoing extensive interviews with United States intelligence, Bezmenov was granted asylum in Canada.

He has thrown light on how Soviet Union planned to destroy India by communism. The main aim was to destroy India’s culture.

Bezmenov exposed several secrets of Soviet Union. He said that several Indian intellects were in the pay roll of the Soviet Union. Their strategy was clear, when someone speaks bad about his own country, than the world starts to believe it.

How Indian intellects were trapped?

Many renowned writers, professors, poets were called to Moscow by the Soviet Union and it was a fully paid trip. So what others thought was that due their knowledge, they got a call. But they were wrong, when these intellects attended the designated location, they will be completely brain washed and will be made as a weapon against their own nation.

We can see its result; “India illegally occupied Kashmir”, these are the words said by the traitors who are paid by foreign nation.

If the Indians denied working with the Soviet than they would be character assassinated or even killed. Russia does influence the media, they don’t have total control over it but they do influence it. Patriotism doesn’t mean becoming a chauvinistic, jingoistic, xenophobic, super religious red neck. It means standing up for the values that this country is supposed to represent. But few Indians, for money and fame have started working against the mother land.
Yuri Bezmenov knew how the intellects were brain washed, but gradually he lost interest in the mission on which he was assigned. He later turned into a staunch critic of the communist ideology. He has written many books and given lectures on the communist’s ideology that was planted in India.

Russians are masters of deception, mind control, and subversion. If you study their more modern methods, such as reflex control, which is certainly used by Putin in his foreign policy, you’ll know that Russians have put in their dues when it comes to developing tactics to control others on a mass scale.

The main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. According to Yuri Bezmenov’s opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber only about 15 percent of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85 percent is a slow process, which we call either ideological subversion, or active measures, or psychological warfare.

It takes 10-15 years to demoralize a nation,” he says. “Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years it requires to educate one generation of students in the country.”

We can see how Indian youths are brainwashed with communist ideologies and as soon as they are stuffed with it, we will hear slogans from ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ to ‘Bharat ki barbaadi’.

We have even seen how Indian journalists are praised by Pakistani terrorists for indirectly helping them,

You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove white is white and black is black you cannot change their basic perception and their logic of behavior. In other words, [with] these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible,” says Yuri Bezmenov.

Yes, even if our soldiers give up their lives protecting Kashmir also, the communists say that Indian Army is harassing Kashmiris. The communist mentality is so deep rooted that it is never possibke to get them back.

Yuri Bezmenov’s death was reported in 1993, but his death certificate has been described as “vague and suspect”, with details unclear. This has led to suggestions that there was more to his death than met the eye, a faked death. Many claim that he is still alive.

* Source: https://www.visiontimes.com/2015/08/30/former-kgb-agent-explains-communist-ideological-subversion-in-america.html


«« Back
  Search Articles
  Special Annoucements