|Hindu Vivek Kendra
|A RESOURCE CENTER FOR THE PROMOTION OF HINDUTVA
You can purchase
the book published by HINDU VIVEK KENDRA for Rs.20/-
This Publication is
available only in India.
Contact us at :
51st Floor, Yashwant Bhavan,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Behind Deepak Talkies,
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013.
Tel: (+91-22) 2491 1228
(+91-22) 2491 0883
- What is the essence of Hinduism?
What does tolerance mean?
- What is the essence of Christianity?
- If people convert due to
spiritual reasons, should there be any objection?
- Hinduism is a pluralistic
philosophical concept. Why should there be an objection to conversions?
- If Hinduism believes in "Sarva
Dharma Samabhava", why is there an objection to conversion?
- Is there a legal right to
- What are the objections to
- How do Christians react when
members of their religions convert to another.
- Should not one distinguish
between the various Christian sects?
- It is said that after the
meeting of Vatican Council II in the late 1960s, there is a change
in the exclusivist thinking of the Catholic church.
- So many of the intellectuals
have gone through missionary schools, and there does not seem to
be any attempt to convert them.
- Why do Christian missionaries
undertake social service?
- If someone does a benefit
to me, in terms of undertaking a social service, what is wrong with
it being used as a vehicle for conversion?
- What is wrong with receiving
foreign funds for service activity, since they come as a grant and
there is no outflow for repayment?
- Why do Hindu organisations
not do social service, as a counter measure to what the Christians
- Does Christianity use force
to convert the people today?
- Does Christianity today
use inducements and fraud to convert people?
- Since the Christian population
is only 2.3% of the total , how does Christianity become a threat
- The share of the Christian
population in the country has come down by 0.3% over the last ten
years. Does this not prove that there is no conversion?
- If the issue of conversions
is to deal with the attitude of the churches, why is the Christian
community being targeted?
- There has been violence
against Christians in Gujarat. What are the reasons for it?
- Please tell us about the
letter given to the Prime Minister by a Sarvodaya leader working
- Please comment on the rape
of nuns at Jhabua.
- What are your views on the
burning of the foreign missionary in Orissa, along with his two
- Is there any concerted plan
to attack missionaries?
- Has the issue of the attacks
on Christians been politicised? If so, why?
- Has the issue of attacks
on Christians been internationalised? If so, why?
- Is it only in India that
Christians are being attacked?
- Why should violence be resorted
to even as a provocation? Are there no legal remedies?
- Have there been attempts
to have bills to regulate conversions? What is the view of the Christians
towards such bills?
- Please give the summary
of the recommendations of The Niyogi Committee Report On Christian
Missionary Activities, 1956.
- Some of the reported incidents
of attacks on Christians have turned out to be without any basis.
Why has this happened?
- Are only Hindutvavadis concerned
- The tribals are said to
be animists and not Hindus. Is the reconversion programme not an
attempt to create a homogenised (in the wrong sense of the word)
- What about the Hindu temples
that are coming up in the Christian countries?
- While many Hindus complain
about the conversion activities of the Christians, they have no
hesitation of sending their children to their schools.
- Is it true that the number
of people going to church in the Christian countries is declining?
warped Indian media! Francois Gautier
Vivek Kendra, 1st Floor, Yashwant Bhavan,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Behind Deepak Talkies, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013.
Tel: (91-22) 2491 1228 , 2491 0883